Hello and welcome! Thank you for your interest in private lessons with me!
I have been teaching English for 9 years. I have taught group lessons & private lessons, in a classroom and online. Students get better results in online private lessons!
I am a native speaker. I was born & raised in Canada (my accent is 99% American & 1% Canadian).
I have experience learning a language because everyone in Canada has to learn French in school. I studied French for 10 years!
Your first lesson is free and it is 30 minutes. You can meet me & see my classroom. We can talk about your goals and what you want to focus on.
I specialize in helping intermediate & advanced English speakers improve their English. I don’t have specific courses. Your lessons are focused on your specific goals and the language you want to focus on.
• pronunciation with a focus on American pronunciation
• mini-lessons on specific things you can say in different situations
• free conversation with error correction for people who want to practice their English
1 hour = $27 US
30 minutes = $16 US
During your free lesson, we will talk about what kind of lessons you need and how many lessons you need. You can save money by buying a package of lessons. You can see all the available packages here, but you don’t need to pay for anything until after your first lesson.
I use Skype to speak to you and I use a Cisco Webex meeting room as my classroom! You will need to download the software during your first lesson.
What you need:
– a Skype account
– a credit card or PayPal account
– a webcam
– a good attitude and a willingness to work hard
For students taking pronunciation lessons:
– I recommend using a headset or earphones with a microphone (like the set that comes with an iPhone). Your speech is clearer and easier for me to understand if you use a microphone.
I really enjoy helping students improve their English and I am looking forward to speaking with you!